- NatureWise Organic Curcumin Turmeric with 95% Curcuminoids
- What Does Curcumin Turmeric Do? | Naturewise Supplement Review
- Beat cancer NATURALLY without CHEMO! Shannon Knight did!
- Turmeric Curcumin★ with Bioperine 1500mg Highest Potency Available★
- Schwartz BioReseach Suppliments to make life better…
- Turmeric With BioPerine Review – DON’T BUY IT Until You See This!
The Ancient Spice That Heals
Turmeric has been used for centuries as food and medicine, dating back at least 4000 years. Modern medicine has begun to recognize its importance as well — as indicated by the over 3000 studies dealing with turmeric that have been published within the last 25 years. Turmeric continues to garner attention from the health community, thanks to its antioxidant properties and potential to promote a healthy inflammatory response.*
Compound Phenol Formula
Curcumin is an active polyphenol in turmeric. Polyphenols are plant-based antioxidants, and evidence for their role in preventing degenerative conditions is increasing. NatureWise Organic Curcumin additionally includes organic ginger, a polyphenol with complementary antioxidant properties. The combined support of curcumin and ginger may assist in several protective functions in the GI tract and in the liver, and in several studies curcumin has demonstrated anti-inflammatory activity.*
Derived from Organic Turmeric
Unlike some products which use lab-created synthetic curcumin, we only use curcumin that is naturally derived from organic turmeric root, combined with organic ginger root and patented BioPerine black pepper extract.
Despite their extraordinary potential, many herbs can have limited benefits due to poor absorption. Our formula includes organic ginger and BioPerine black pepper extract to improve the bioavailability and benefits of curcumin. BioPerine has been clinically shown to increase absorption by as much as 4x, making NatureWise Organic Curcumin more effective than other formulas that do not contain clinically proven bioenhancers.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 inches ; 4.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01BMDAVIY
- UPC: 700613019122
- Item model number: No Model