2 Easy Ways To Conquer Weight Loss Plateau
You were probably losing weight successfully for the first few weeks after you joined a new diet program, only to be stuck to a certain point later. When people start a diet program they rapidly lose a few pounds, because most diet programs are created to offer you ‘instant weight loss’. Sadly enough, this ‘instant weight loss’ is more often than not ‘temporary’ weight loss.
You will lose weight very quickly for the first few weeks but after that, you will suddenly discover that the scale is not going down anymore! You are not losing any more weight than what you have lost already! You have hit a situation commonly known as weight loss plateau! In such situations, the only remedy is a complete overhaul of your lifestyle habits.
You have probably done the same sets of exercises as well as ate the same types of foods over and over again during those first few weeks when you were losing weight. As a result your body got accustomed to your diet and exercise routine. When that happened, your weight loss methods failed to bring any sustainable results!
If you want to go beyond this point, you need to change your diet and exercise regimen.
Here are two methods you need to follow to get out of the weight loss plateau.
1. Calorie-counting is not the way to go: When you count your calories, you basically limit the intake of calories to an abnormally low level. When you eat low calorie foods, there is no incentive for your body to increase your metabolic rate since it has to burn only a few calories. The result is that your metabolic rate always remains at a very low level. When your metabolic rate is low, you aren’t able to burn fat!
In order to burn fat and lose weight successfully, you need to forget about calorie counting and eat enough so that your body is forced to keep your metabolic rate at a high level. Your body needs fuel to burn fat, and it can get that fuel only from foods!
2. Exercise more: If you have been avoiding exercises altogether, or have been doing only light exercises, then you cannot lose weight. Weight loss is only possible if you perform high intensity workouts daily. Instead of being afraid of exercises, try to love them. Exercises are yet another powerful way of increasing your metabolic rate.
Follow these two methods and you will soon be able to acquire the slim body you desire!
2 Easy Ways To Motivate Yourself To Get Rid of Belly Fat
Everyone knows that weight loss is all about modifying your lifestyle habits to a considerable extent. What many don’t realize that this cannot be done overnight! If you try to make significant changes in your lifestyle within a very short time, chances are that you will only be frustrated and disappointed with your weight loss efforts. Also, there is more to weight loss than just diet and exercise. In this article I will take you beyond the world of strict diets and rigorous exercise routines!
1. Avoid self-sabotaging thoughts: Self-sabotaging thoughts will do you more harm than fake diet pills. Just imagine, if you always think that you cannot do the things you need to do in order to lose weight, how can you ever achieve your weight loss goals? If you think that you cannot do sit-ups and push-ups, you are probably jumping to conclusions and being too self-analytical even before you have tried these workouts!
If you think that doing thirty push-ups is overwhelming for you, start small. Start with 10 push-ups, and thank yourself once you have done it successfully! Then try to add one or two extra push-ups every day to your routine until you reach your target of thirty. You see, when you start small, it becomes much easier to reach your goals!
Instead of thinking too much, just take action and DO it! The amount of time you spend on thinking and criticizing yourself, you may as well as spend it on some exercise. While the former will do you no good, the latter will help you burn fat and lose weight!
2. Get support: Proper support is essential in order to keep you determined and motivated. Without support, you won’t be able to lose weight successfully. That is why it is essential that you enlist the support of your friends and family who understand you and support your goals. It is also essential that you choose a weight loss program which offers support to its members in the form of a support group or forum. In a forum, you will get support and tips from your peers and experts alike!
Surround yourself with supportive people and stay away from the negative people who can only find faults with you!
If you follow these tips there is no reason why you won’t be able to lose weight! Remember that you can achieve whatever you believe in your mind. If you believe you can lose weight, you WILL! It does sound cliché but is very much true!
3 Simple and Powerful Techniques to Help You Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals
There are many factors that determine the success or failure of your weight loss goals. In this article I will tell you about some of the things you should do in order to lose weight successfully.
1. Set small goals: Most people are unable to achieve their weight loss goals because they always think big. There is nothing wring with thinking big, but don’t make your goals so big as though they become overwhelming and intimidating to you! Don’t stretch your weight loss goals so far that you feel tempted to quit your weight loss program altogether! Start slow and you will see how easy it is to shed those obstinate pounds!
You know that you need to make huge lifestyle in order to lose weight successfully. Now, keep in mind that you cannot make these changes overnight! For example, if today I ask you to avoid eating junk foods altogether, will you be able to follow my advice? You will probably try hard to avoid junk foods for a day or two, and by doing that, you will be all the more tempted to take a bite of your favorite fatty foods. As a result, you’ll end up gaining more pounds than what you started with! What a waste!
Here is an easier way to do it: instead of trying to cut down on your junk food intake entirely, try to replace one junk food with one good food. Do you eat butter? Well, replace that with peanut butter. Next day, replace burgers with raw carrots! If you eat white breads, replace that with wholegrain wheat breads.
You won’t be able to accomplish all of these changes overnight, but you will be able to archive your goals if you do it slowly, bit by bit. Eventually you will realize that you have completely replaced your bad foods with the healthy foods, but without going through any stress or temptation!
2. Replace bad habits with the good ones: Remember that you gained weight because of certain bad habits. Ideally you should break those old habits in order to lose weight, but I know that breaking an old habit is easier said than done. What you can do instead of modify your bad habit enough so that it becomes a good and healthy habit.
If you are like most people, you have a habit of snacking in the afternoon. Instead of trying to break your afternoon snacking habit, try to replace the snack itself!. If you eat chocolate soups and cookies as snacks, replace them with low-fat yogurt and raw fruits!
3. Get rid of temptations: Unless you learn to control your temptations, you won’t be able to lose weight successfully. One overwhelming temptation most people suffer from is that of food. Whenever you are tempted to eat, do something that would distract you from the thought of food. You can do anything such as dancing, driving, walking around your house, doing some sit-ups, or drinking a glass of water. All of these things will help keep yourself away from the continuous food cravings!
3 Ways To Lose Weight The Easy Way!
Would you like to lose weight without having to eat boring meals and ironing it out for hours at the gym? If yes then I will tell you about three ways to lose weight fast! After you finish reading this article, you will notice how easy weight loss is!
1. Get rid of hunger: Getting rid of hunger is one of the most important things you need to do in order to lose weight successfully. If you are always hungry, you will always eat, and weight loss will never happen. You should eat foods that can keep you full for a long time. Fiber-rich foods such as lentils, legumes, nuts, apples, peas, etc. are good foods that not only suppress your hunger but also keep your digestive system healthy!
2. Drink more water: Believe it or not, you can lose at least 7-10 extra pounds just by drinking enough water. How? When you don’t drink enough water, your body stores water inside, so as to meet any future water scarcity. Your body won’t hoard water like this if it feels that there is an abundance of water. To assure your body of this abundance, you should drink at least eight glasses of water daily!
I have found that people managed to lose a minimum of seven pounds once they started drinking more water! Once your body gets water regularly, it will stop hoarding water and flush out any excess water that it has stored!
But this is not where the many benefits of water end. Water also boosts your metabolic rate, which helps you burn fat and lose weight. Water also detoxifies your body. When your body has gotten rid of all the toxins, you will not only lose some more pounds, but also feel better!
3. Hula Hooping: If you want to lose weight without exercises, hula hooping is a fun way to do it. All you need is a weighted hula hoop. Just twirl it around yourself for at least one minute at a time. You need to do this exercise for ten minutes everyday, but if you cannot do it all at once, don’t worry. Just do it whenever you find a little time.
If you do it only ten times per day, each time spending just one minute on it, you will be able to lose weight. Plus it is fun to do!
As you can see, weight loss doesn’t have to be hard and scary. Follow the three tips above and see how easily you shed those extra pounds!
3 Weight Loss Super Foods to Help You with Quick Weight Loss
How nice it would have been if you could lose weight by eating, right? Well, your wish is about to come true. In this article I will tell you of three such foods that will help you lose weight. Sounds too good to be true? Well, just read this article to understand what I mean!
1. Lean meats: Lean chicken meat is one of the best weight loss foods you can ever have! Why? It contains a lot of amount of protein and very little fat, and as you know, protein will build lean muscles. Lean muscles will help you burn fat by accelerating your metabolic rate!
If chicken proves to be too expensive for your pocket, try turkey breast! In any case, make sure you eat only lean meats and stay away from red meat!
Fishes are also very good for quick weight loss. Fishes such as salmon and tuna contain Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids fall in the category of ‘good fats’ or unsaturated fats. You gained weight because of a hormone called leptin which stores fat inside your body. Omega-3 fatty acids will cut down on leptin; when that happens, you are bound to lose weight!
2. Olive oil: Replace your fatty oil with olive oil. Olive oil is almost free from the ‘bad fats’ (saturated fats) and contains a considerable amount of unsaturated fats. These unsaturated fats will not only suppress your appetite but also fight cholesterol. In short, olive oil will keep your cholesterol levels down.
3. Berries: Berries are also good for weight loss. There are several types of berries: blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc. All of them will help you with weight loss in one or the other way. Strawberry is especially the best among the berries: not only it tastes good, but also helps in suppressing your appetite. Once you get rid of hunger pangs, you can focus more on your weight loss goals and less on eating!
As you can see, just because you want to lose weight doesn’t mean that you have to starve. Many people tend to starve or follow crash diets but nothing beats eating and losing weight. I firmly believe that if you eat the right foods, you will not only lose weight but also become healthy. Plus the foods I mentioned above are also rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
Also remember that these are not the only weight loss super foods that are available to you. Other foods such as nuts, oatmeal, eggs and almonds can also help you with weight loss. Add these foods to your diet and see how quickly you are able to get rid of your fat belly!
4 Essential Foods To Help You With Weight Loss
Do you know that you can lose weight by eating certain foods? Sounds unbelievable, I know. After all, the so-called ‘experts’ have probably always advised you to starve in order to lose weight. Now, the foods I’m going to tell you about don’t contain any special metabolism-boosting chemicals that can help you with quick weight loss.
The fact is that your body needs to burn a lot of calories in order to digest these ‘special’ foods. As you might be aware, the more calories you burn, the faster you lose weight!
As we become older, our metabolic rate slows down considerably! Ever wondered why most people gain weight during their middle age? During middle age, a person’s metabolic rate becomes low; hence he is not able to burn as much fat as he used to during his youth. Eating these ‘special’ foods is, however, a good way of boosting your metabolic rate! In this article I will tell you about some of these foods:
1. Green Tea: If you are in the habit of drinking morning tea, replace it with green tea! Ordinary tea is not bad, but green tea is even better! It contains fat burning chemicals which will help you with weight loss. It is no wonder that many of the weight loss supplements available in the market have green tea as a common ingredient!
2. Peanut butter: Peanut butter is a great replacement for the ordinary butter. Unlike the ordinary butter, which is rich in fat, peanut butter is rich in protein and fiber, both of which will help you with weight loss. While protein will help you burn fat by building lean muscle mass, fiber will help in suppressing your appetite for a long time.
Peanut butter is available from any local store but I would recommend that you buy the natural ones and avoid the popular commercial brands. Or if you want, prepare it at home! Peanut butter makes for a great breakfast when combined with wholegrain wheat!
3. Almond: There are two types of fat available: the good and the bad fats. The bad fats should be avoided because they make you fat! The good fats, on the other hand, supply your body with essential nutrients such as fatty acids. Almond is one such food. It is rich in fatty acids and protein. Almond helps you burn fat by boosting your metabolic rate!
4. Beans: How successfully you are able to suppress your hunger will determine how fast you are able to lose weight. Beans make for a great appetite supplement. Since they are rich in fiber, they help to keep your stomach full for a long time.
Greece: A (Basket) Case Study In Savage Globalization - Mintpress News (blog)
Mintpress News (blog)Greece: A (Basket) Case Study In Savage GlobalizationMintpress News (blog)It is a case study on how a crisis can be perpetuated through divide-and-conquer techniques and by making an entire nation and its people feel worthless, guilty, inferior and demoralized. This process of colonization and globalization is ..... “Off” is ...and more »
More at Greece: A (Basket) Case Study In Savage Globalization - Mintpress News (blog)
By Your Powers Combined: The 15 Craziest Cosplay Mash-Ups - CBR (blog)
CBR (blog)By Your Powers Combined: The 15 Craziest Cosplay Mash-UpsCBR (blog)Today, cosplayers devote crazy amounts of time, money, and blisters into crafting not only the most accurate replica costumes of their favorite fictional characters but also reinventing them in witty and ingenious ways. Here are .... It's time to play ...
More at By Your Powers Combined: The 15 Craziest Cosplay Mash-Ups - CBR (blog)
How Do You Do Your Hair When You Only Have One Arm? - Racked
RackedHow Do You Do Your Hair When You Only Have One Arm?RackedSince I was born missing my left hand, I've had to figure out alternative ways to do a lot of stuff, like tying my shoes, cutting food, and driving. I'm used to having to get creative, particularly when it ... I quickly and easily shaved off all the ...
More at How Do You Do Your Hair When You Only Have One Arm? - Racked
Related terms: fast way to weight loss, easy ways to lose weight, your way weight loss, easy weight loss plan, easy weight loss exercises, easy weight loss program, right way weight loss, easy weight loss diet