- Alli Weight Loss Aid, Orlistat 60mg Capsules Refill Pack
- Alli Weight Loss Aid, Orlistat 60mg Capsules Refill Pack
- alli Weight Loss Aid Orlistat 60 mg Capsules – 120 Count
- Top 5 Alli Orlistat Review Or Weight Loss Products That Work Fast 2016 Video 10
- Top 5 Alli Orlistat Review Or Weight Loss Products That Work Fast 2016 Video 66
- Alli Weight Loss Aid Orlistat [Best Review]
- Buy Alli Weight Loss Aid – How Alli Works
- alli Weight Loss Aid Capsules, 60 mg, 120 Count
- WEIGHTLOSS SERIES #3 | Alli Orlistat Fat Blocking Capsule | effortlessruth
- Alli Weight Loss Pills Reviews
alli® (orlistat 60mg capsules) is your smart edge for weight loss. It’s the only FDA-approved over-the-counter weight-loss aid. It works by preventing about 25% of the fat you eat from getting absorbed. So for every 2 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli® can help you lose one more.
The active ingredient in alli® is orlistat, the most thoroughly studied weight loss drug in the world. Since its introduction in 1997, orlistat has been the subject of more than 100 clinical studies with some 30,000 patients. And in the real world, orlistat has been used by more than 50 million people.
alli® should be taken with each meal containing 15 grams of fat or less. Do not take more than three capsules daily. In order to ensure adequate vitamin absorption, people taking alli® should also take a daily multivitamin at bedtime.
You should contact your healthcare professional before starting a diet or an exercise regimen.
alli® (orlistat 60mg capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions.
Features And Benefits
• alli® contains orlistat, which helps prevent about 25% of the fat you eat from being absorbed
• For every 2 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli® can help you lose one more
• alli® (orlistat 60mg capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions.
What’s In The Box?
• alli® 120ct bottle (40 day supply)
• alli® (orlistat 60 mg capsules) Read Me First Guide
• alli® Companion Guide Book – Offers tips, tools, and help for setting weight loss goals
Organ transplant alert:
• do not use if you have had an organ transplant. Orlistat interferes with the medicines used to prevent transplant rejection.
• do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in orlistat capsules.
Do not use:
• if you are taking cyclosporine
• if you have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food
• if you are not overweight
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have ever had:
• gallbladder problems
• kidney stones
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• taking warfarin (blood thinning medicine), or taking medicine for diabetes or thyroid disease. Your medication dose may need to be adjusted.
• taking medication for seizures
• taking other weight loss products
When using this product:
• take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins.
• follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking orlistat.
• orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes.
You may get:
• gas with oily spotting
• loose stools
• more frequent stools that may be hard to control
• eating a low fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes
• for every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• you develop itching, yellow eyes or skin, dark urine or loss of appetite. There have been rare reports of liver injury in people taking orlistat.
• severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition.
• you are taking medicine for seizures and your seizures happen more often or get worse.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
You should contact your healthcare professional before starting a diet or an exercise program.
Questions or comments? call toll-free 1-800-671-2554 (English/Spanish) weekdays (10:00am-4:30pm EST)
Read the information on the carton for other important information and to use the height and weight chart to help decide if alli® is right for you.
alli®, myalliplan®, Shuttle, the Shuttle Carry Case, and other designs are trademarks of the GSK group of companies.
Is alli® right for me?
alli® (orlistat 60mg capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Read the information on the carton for other important information, and use the height and weight chart to help decide if alli® is right for you.
How does alli® work for me?
• alli® works by preventing about 25% of fat in the foods that you eat from being absorbed.
• This undigested fat then passes out of the body, so the number of calories that enter your system is reduced.
• There is minimal absorption in the bloodstream, which means alli® doesn't affect the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
• Clinical studies have shown that, for every 2 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli® can help you lose one more.
When is the best time for me to take alli®?
• You should take alli® with a meal containing fat. Aim for about 15 grams of fat per meal.
• Do not exceed more than three capsules daily.
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.7 x 3.1 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B000OWLNBY
- UPC: 353100469254
- Item model number: 46925
Alli Weight Loss Drug Recalled Over Tampering - WebMD
USA TODAYAlli Weight Loss Drug Recalled Over TamperingWebMDMarch 31, 2014 -- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Consumer Healthcare has voluntarily recalled all of its nonprescription weight loss drug alli from retailers in the United States and Puerto Rico, the company announced on March 27. GSK says customers have ...Fat-blocking diet pill recalled after tampering reportsUSA TODAYall 55 news articles »
More at Alli Weight Loss Drug Recalled Over Tampering - WebMD
Contrave: Is This The Weight Loss Drug We've Been Waiting For? - Forbes
ForbesContrave: Is This The Weight Loss Drug We've Been Waiting For?ForbesExpectations are high for this new weight loss medication, which could prove an important anti-obesity aid. The ruling is expected as soon as tomorrow. ... Older drugs Xenical and Alli carry a risk of permanent liver and kidney damage. And those weight ...and more »
More at Contrave: Is This The Weight Loss Drug We've Been Waiting For? - Forbes
No, There's Not a Magic Pill for Weight Loss - U.S. News & World Report
U.S. News & World ReportNo, There's Not a Magic Pill for Weight LossU.S. News & World ReportOpen up your browser, and you're immediately bombarded with ads for new miracle drugs guaranteed to help you lose weight without having to diet or exercise. Whether it's something found in the depths of the Amazon rain forest or a secret compound that ...
More at No, There's Not a Magic Pill for Weight Loss - U.S. News & World Report